Love the game but I have an issue with not being able to save. What could I do to fix that ? I purchased the game through here and not from steam
A downloadable game for Windows
Welcome back to the world of Survival Horror...
May 2nd, 2002. A mysterious email from a long-lost mentor sends you traveling to an isolated Gothic estate in the primeval wilderness of rural Massachusetts. When you arrive, you find yourself dragged into a nightmare beyond comprehension, hunted by eldritch foes and forced to fight for survival in the aftermath of a terrible fate.
Derange is a retro-styled spiritual successor to the survival horror classics of the '90s. Immerse yourself in gameplay from a forgotten era of horror as you struggle to unravel a terrifying mystery and put an end to an evil that threatens existence itself.
- Traditional old-school survival horror, complete with fiendish puzzles, deadly enemies, inventory management and limited saves.
- Play as college student Jessica King or tech whiz Nathan Romero, each with their own unique playstyle and personality.
- Dynamic “Hive Mind System” which reacts to your playstyle: enemies get stronger, smarter or faster depending on how you play.
- Multiple difficulty levels, for casual horror buffs and survival horror purists alike.
- A haunting mystery to solve, inspired by the works of H.P Lovecraft and classic horror movies like The Thing.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Do you reflect Steam sale prices on itch? I prefer drm-free but notice on itch this rarely goes on sale?
Hi! If I'm aware a Steam sale is on then usually I'll change the price here to reflect. My publisher handles Steam however and I don't always know when the game is on sale. I'd recommend purchasing the game on Steam anyway, it doesn't have DRM and you can easily remove it from the Steam folder and it will still work.
I snagged your game on Steam, and I really like what I've played so far!
Hi there. I'm glad you enjoyed the demo. The 30 minute timer is basically a gimmick to add a little bit of replayability to an otherwise linear and restricted preview - kind of like what CAPCOM did with the RE2 remake.